Terms of Service
By using the Chenango Supply web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Terms of Service together with the Order Form, accessed and selected, by visiting the internet accessible constitute the Agreement between Chenango Supply (“We”, “Supplier” or “Chenango Supply”), and “You” (the “Customer”) ordering the “Services”. Chenango Supply a New York Corporation, with its mailing address at 142 Susquehanna Street Binghamton NY, 13901. “Services” means Supplier’s providing a training class in which you are paying for on the platform provided, which is over the internet. An Authorized User means any Customer employee, contractor, agent or any other individual authorized by Customer to access and use the Services, via Customer’s purchased reservation, for the purpose specified herein. You are responsible for Authorized Users’ compliance with this Agreement.
Chenango Supply reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Chenango Supply prohibits inappropriate use or conduct and content while offering the Service, you understand and agree that Chenango Supply cannot be responsible for third party behaviors. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Attendees registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid company email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your registration may only be used by the registered person(s) in the names that are registered - no transfers are allowed.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds
1. Payments are required with a valid credit card number to register and reserve your seat for the training.
2. If the reservation is canceled within five business days of the training, a partial refund of $50 refund may be given. If the reservation is canceled within five days up to the day of training, no refund or credit will be issued.
3. All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your reservation. Accounts can be canceled via email or phone. If contacting by email, please contact us at email@example.com. To cancel by phone, please call 607-779-8667 ext 111.
“Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by Chenango Supply to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in hard copy or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to Chenango Supply for the Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Services” means the provision of the Course and/or the Training and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from, purchased by you through the Website or by telephone.
“Safety Training or Course” means a training or course taught in our classroom by our hired facilitators to which you attend in person.
“Website” means www.Chenango Supply.com
“you” means the individual purchasing the Services.
We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
1. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Chenango Supply shall not be responsible for these.
2. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Training/ Course.
1. No part of the provision of the Services shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of investment advice.
2. Although Chenango Supply aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programs or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
3. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.5 no implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
4. Subject to clause 6.5 below, Chenango Supply's total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the Fees received by us in connection with the relevant Online Course or Taught Course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
5. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Chenango Supply liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other matter which under English law may not be limited or excluded.
6. No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of Fitch Learning Ltd or its licensor's, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Client or not.
You are not authorized to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Chenango Supply on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause 7.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
7.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
1. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
2. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
3. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.
Any Services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other company without prior notice to you.
These terms and conditions, together with the Website Disclaimer and Course Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
Chenango Supply shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
1. When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
2. We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Chenango Supply.
3. Chenango Supply endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
Chenango Supply is an Industrial Supply warehouse located in Broome County. It has been family owned and operated since 1962.
Chenango Supply has the largest and most diverse product line with the largest warehouse around. Every employee has excellent product knowledge and YOU can expect amazing customer service every time you visit!